Ariana Grande performed at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in London last night and while performing "Bang Bang," she got smacked in the face with the wing of one of the passing Victoria's Secret Angels...
Getting up in the morning can be a huge struggle! Well here are 5 steps to make mornings easier:
1. Don't keep your alarm next to your bed. Force yourself to get out of bed to turn that annoying thing off!
2. Find a reason to be excited about waking up. Now it doesn't have to be anything super exciting, but instead of thinking "Ugh I have to wake up in 6 hours," think about eating that delicious breakfast, or that first cup of coffee.
3. Brush your teeth immediately. Don't check Facebook or start making coffee. Brush your teeth! This wakes you up and so does the toothpaste.
4. Drink a glass of water right when you wake up. You're likely dehydrated from not drinking water for 6-8 hours and that causes fatigue.
5. Break a sweat. Exercise wakes you up way better than a shower does!
95.9 KISS FM (WKSZ) is a Top 40 radio station licensed to De Pere, Wisconsin that serves Green Bay, Appleton and The Fox Cities. The station is owned by Woodward Communications.
You'll find great artists like Iggy Azalea, Maroon 5, Katy Perry, Pitbull, Pharrell Williams, Jason Derulo, Rihanna and others.
Dayton and Nikki start your day from 5am-9am. Karli Brooks is on from 9am-2pm, Joe Marroe drives you home from 2pm-6pm. Then it's "The Ladies Room" with Heather Storm from 6-11pm. All of the hits, one place!
Green Bay: 920-271-0959
Toll Free: 1-866-916-0959