92.9 & 95.9 KISS FM SUMMER ROAD TRIP SWEEPSTAKES 2017
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. ELIGIBILITY: Summer Road Trip Sweepstakes 2017 (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of WI, who are 18 years of age or older and must possess and provide proof of a valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of full coverage insurance for the term of the lease. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Kolosso Toyota of Appleton (“Sponsor”), Verve Credit Union ("Sponsor"), 92.9 & 95.9 Kiss FM ("Station"), Toyota Motor Corporation ® (“Toyota”), their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes (collectively “Released Parties”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers or distributors and their family members are also not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 7:30:00 AM CDT on 05/13/2017 and ends at or about 7:59:59 PM CDT on 06/16/17 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries become the sole property of the Station/s and will not be returned. Odds of becoming a Semi-Finalist depends on the number of eligible entries received. Entrants may qualify once per method below, for up to a total of three (3) qualifications. The Station/s decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. There are several ways to enter during the Sweepstakes Period:
a. Radio: Listen to 92.9 & 95.9 Kiss FM (“Station”) for a chance to qualify to become one (1) of the one hundred (100) radio Semi-Finalists. Listen for the Sweepstakes announcements, weekdays between 7:30 AM and 8:00 PM CDT. If you are the designated number caller to call the provided phone number after the announcement, you are a Semi-Finalist, subject to verification.
b. Online: Enter online at 959KissFM.com (“Station”) for a chance to qualify to become one (1) of up to one-hundred (100) online Semi-Finalists, subject to verification.
c. Registration Box Locations and Events: At participating Sponsor locations and Station Events, including, but not limited to, Kolosso Toyota (‘Sponsor”) at 3000 W. Wisconsin Ave., Appleton WI, 54914, there will be a total of up to three hundred (300) Sponsor and Station Events Semi-Finalists chosen, subject to verification. At the participating location or event, completely fill out the official entry form or plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, address, city, state, zip code, birth date, email address and daytime phone number. Deposit your entry in the provided receptacle. Limit one entry per person per location or event. Entries must be received by conclusion of sweepstakes. No mechanically-reproduced entries permitted. Not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, illegible or incomplete entries.
3. 500 SEMI-FINALISTS AND EVENT TO DETERMINE ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Semi-Finalists will be notified by phone, mail or email within (3) days following the end of the sweepstakes. Five hundred (500) Semi-Finalists will be required to attend the Grand Prize Event on 06/20/2017 at Kolosso Toyota (“Sponsor”) in Appleton, WI. Semi-Finalists will have no choice in the date or time of the Grand Prize Event they are required to attend. Transportation to and from the Grand Prize Event and all other expenses are the sole responsibility of Semi-Finalist. Semi-Finalists must be present with their entry/raffle ticket in hand at the Grand Prize Event in order to be eligible to win. Violation of these terms will result in disqualification. At the Grand Prize Event, ten (10) Finalists will be randomly chosen by the numbers on the entry/raffle tickets. An entry/raffle ticket match must be determined by the Station and the holder confirmed as a Finalist. The matching entry/raffle tickets will then be randomly drawn again one by one and as each match is made, a Finalist is eliminated until only one Finalist remains. That sole finalist will be considered the potential Grand Prize Winner, subject to verification of eligibility. Odds of Semi-Finalist winning Grand Prize 1:500; however, these odds may improve based on Grand Prize Event attendance. Odds of Finalist winning Grand Prize 1:10.
4. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One (1) Grand Prize: prize includes one (1), two-year, twenty-four thousand (24,000) mile lease on a 2017 Toyota Yaris IA ® OR one (1) Kolosso Toyota store credit voucher of $5,000. Lease ARV: $9,330.07. No Cash Value. Vehicle Options determined by Kolosso Toyota ("Sponsor") at its sole discretion. Prize winner is solely responsible for any expenses and costs in connection with the Grand Prize not expressly described herein as being awarded including, without limitation, the following: (i) all income, federal (including luxury), state and local taxes, including sales tax payable to dealership; (ii) insurance, licensing, and registration fees, (iii) any travel/shipping costs associated with transportation to and from winner’s residence and dealership, (iv) dealer preparation fees and/or additional options, additions or equipment; and (v) any additional expenses or fees associated with prize acceptance and use not described herein as being awarded. Sponsor makes no representation to winner as to the fitness or suitability of the prize for any purpose, and Sponsor offers no warranty. Warranty shall be provided by manufacturer. Sponsor disclaims all liability or warranty for prize or any of its components. Prize is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable lease that is personal to the winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke winner’s lease, and the prize will not be honored. Limit one (1) prize per household/address.
5. WINNER VERIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Grand Prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within seven (7) days of attempted notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents will result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize. The potential Grand Prize winner may be subject to a background check before the prize will be awarded; if a potential winner has been convicted of a felony or any other crime that would reflect negatively on the Sponsor, the potential winner may be disqualified. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited. If a winner for the prize cannot be confirmed by 07/31/17, then the prize will not be awarded.
6. PRIZE TERMS: Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of prize not specified herein are the responsibility of winner. Approximate retail value is as of the time the rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS: No Station or Sponsor is responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or illegible entries or mail. Station or Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Station or Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Station or Sponsor. Station or Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the Sweepstakes offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prize winners. In the event of a printing/production/typographical error, irregular or invalid code/message or equipment error, neither Station or Sponsor, its parent companies, their distributors, stations, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, nor their respective agents or agencies shall have any liability. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Station or Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. In the event Station or Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Station or Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Station or Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Station or Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without any further obligation. If Station or Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at participating locations. In the event of cancellation, Station or Sponsor will award the prize in a random drawing from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, providing a sufficient number of entries are received. By participating in this Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements; (ii) to hold Station or Sponsor, its representatives, directors, officers, agents, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, employees and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), harmless against any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses and liability that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of any prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any prize; and (iii) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Winner, by acceptance of a prize, grant to Station or Sponsor and its designees the right to use winner's name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information in perpetuity for purposes of advertising and trade in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, without further compensation, or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Outagamie, WI. Further, in such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out of pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
8. RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped business size (#10) envelope postmarked by 6/30/17 to: KISS FM SUMMER ROAD TRIP SWEEPSTAKES 2017 RULES REQUEST – 2800 E. College Ave, Appleton, WI 54915.
9. WINNER LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available after 06/30/17, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, postmarked by 07/31/17, to: KISS FM SUMMER ROAD TRIP SWEEPSTAKES 2017 WINNER LIST – 2800 E. College Ave, Appleton, WI 54915.