SWEEPSTAKES TITLE: Kiss FM Keywords for Cash Sweepstakes
The “Kiss FM Keywords for Cash” sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) will begin at approximately 6:00:00 CDT on Monday, April 2nd, 2018 and end at approximately 18:00:00 CDT on Friday, May 4th, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). This Sweepstakes will be conducted exclusively via SMS/Texting. Twenty-five (25) 95.9 Kiss FM, WKSZ & WKZY (“Station”) listeners will each be awarded Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) (“Prize”).
HOW TO ENTER / EXECUTION:
Listeners of the Station, who are legal residents of the United States residing within the state of Wisconsin, and are 18 years of age and older will be able to take part in this Sweepstakes. To participate in the Sweepstakes, Station listeners must do the following:
- Sweepstakes participants must listen to the Station, each weekday during the sweepstakes period for the winning keywords of the day to be revealed on the air at designated times. A new keyword will be revealed at approximately 6am, 7am, 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm and 5pm CDT. After the keyword has been made known, listeners must text in the correct keyword, to the announced short code during the allocated time of approximately 30 minutes. Each participant will receive a bounce back message to confirm their entry. Standard text and data rates will apply.
- All text entries must be received by the designated time stated above or they will be void.
- Entries are limited to one per person, per phone number, per hour during the Sweepstakes Period.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s text entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the mobile account at the time the entry was made.
- There will be a total of Twenty-five (25) cash prize winners. Each weekday at approximately 6pm CDT during the Sweepstakes Period, there will be one (1) Keyword of the Day chosen by random drawing and one (1) winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received via text message for that Keyword of the Day. Each prize winner will be notified by phone and / or email. If the selected winner fails to respond to multiple attempts at contact within ten (10) minutes, the prize will be forfeited and another winner may be selected if time permits.
- Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by the Station.
- Winners will be instructed to come to the offices of the Station to claim the Prize.
- Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or another government-issued photo I.D.) to claim the Prize. Identification documents must match information previously provided to the Station.
- Woodward Communications, Inc. and its affiliates and promotional partners shall not be liable for any claims by ineligible entrants.
- All decisions made by the Station and Woodward Communications, Inc. (“Company”) management regarding any aspect of this Sweepstakes are final.
- If you do not reside within the Station listening area, then you are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes or to be awarded any prizes for your participation. The Sweepstakes is open to listeners of the Station who are 18 years of age or older and are legal residents of the United States residing within the state of Wisconsin.
- Employees of the Station, the Company, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, advertisers, competitors, promotional partners and members of the immediate families or those living in the same households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Sweepstakes. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, immediate family members mean spouses, parents, grandparents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses.
- Only one person per family or household (whether related or not) may win this Sweepstakes. If it is determined by the Station that a winner of this Sweepstakes resides in the same household as another winner of this Sweepstakes, one of the prizes will be voided.
The following Prize elements will be awarded: Twenty-five (25) winners will each be awarded Five Hundred dollars ($500.00) in the form of a check
- Prize will not be mailed. Unless otherwise provided, Prize must be claimed at the offices of the Station no later than Thirty (30 days) after the winner has been notified or the Prize will be forfeited.
- No substitution of Prize is offered, no transfer of Prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Station management and/or the sponsor in its sole discretion.
- All Sweepstakes winners must sign and date official Station release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting the Prize.
- If for any reason a Sweepstakes winner decides not to accept the Prize awarded, the winner may be required to sign a release form acknowledging forfeiture of the Prize. It will be at the discretion of the Sweepstakes sponsor and / or Sweepstakes administrator if another entrant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
- In the event, any winner is found to be in violation of these Official Rules or is otherwise determined by the Participating Station, in its sole discretion to be ineligible, he/she may be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse the Station and / or any sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such a violation is found after the prize has been used by winner.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the Prize.
- Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
- No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Due to the nature of our programs that are heard online over the internet, contests heard on the radio station’s internet audio stream are slightly delayed from the time the contests are heard on the broadcast station, and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all contests heard are delayed. This delay can last for as much as 120 seconds or more. This means that when Station contests are played that require a specific caller to telephone or text the radio station, listeners to the online audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests over the broadcast signal.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Sweepstakes.
- All Sweepstakes winners may be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold the Stations, the Company, any other Sweepstakes parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with Sweepstakes participation.
- Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or another government-issued photo I.D.) to claim their Prize.
- The Station retains the right to disqualify any entrant without notice if all Sweepstakes rules are not followed. Sweepstakes void if prohibited by law.
- So long as no participant is materially adversely affected, the Station reserves the right to make changes in these Sweepstakes rules, which will become effective upon being announced on the air and / or posted online.
- The Station, the Company, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any entrant to complete or continue a telephone call, internet registration or text entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer or mobile device, arising from or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification.
- By accepting the Prize, the winner acknowledges that the Station and the Company have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, an insufficient number of qualified Sweepstakes entries, or any other causes beyond the Station and the Company’s, control which, in the Station and the Company’s sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Station and the Company reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at their sole discretion.
- Copies of Sweepstakes rules are available upon request during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at the Woodward Communications, Inc. local radio headquarters located at 2800 E. College Ave., Appleton, WI 54915.
Woodward Radio Group Text Club Terms & Conditions
Consent to Station “Invitation Text”
By participating in any Woodward Radio Group sweepstakes, contest, poll, prompt or question via text, you consent to receive an “Invitation Text” from this station with the opportunity to subscribe to this Station’s Text Club. (This consent pertains only to the Invitation Text.) You may withdraw your consent by replying “STOP” to any text we send you, but you understand that doing so means we will not be able to send you Text Club texts after we receive your reply text and that your withdrawal does not have retroactive effect.
By replying as directed to an Invitation Text, or by otherwise providing express or written consent to receive informational or marketing text messages, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You consent to receive text messages for informational or marketing purposes at the telephone number to which the Invitation Text was sent or the number specified in any other consent you have provided. You agree that these text messages may be sent by the Station. [and its affiliates, radio stations, agents, successors and assigns] ([collectively,] “we,” “our” and “us”). If you did not consent to receive text messages for informational or marketing purposes from us, please contact us using the contact information below. You are not required to reply as directed to an Invitation Text or sign another written consent for marketing texts (directly or indirectly), or agree to such a consent as a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services.
If you wish to stop receiving informational or marketing text messages from us, reply to any text message we have sent you and in the reply text simply type “STOP.” Your stop request will generally become effective immediately. You may also revoke your consent to receive text messages from us by emailing us using the contact information below. Please include the mobile number to which you want us to stop sending texts in your email.
If at any time, you need our contact information or information on how to stop text messages, reply to any text message we have sent you and in the reply text simply type HELP. Upon receiving your text message, we will send you a text message with this information.
It is our policy to generally send no more than ten marketing text messages per month. In general, the text messages we send provide you with information about sweepstakes, contests, promotions, breaking news, weather alerts, concerts and special offers.
You understand that the text messages we send may be seen by anyone with access to your phone. Accordingly, you should take steps to safeguard your phone and your text messages if you want them to remain private.
You promise to us that you are either the subscriber or customary user of the mobile phone associated with the mobile number to which the Invitation Text was sent. Please notify us immediately if you change mobile numbers or plan to provide your number to another person.
Your mobile phone carrier’s message and data rates apply to the text messages we send. Not all carriers may support our text message program.
If we modify this Marketing Text Message Policy, we will attempt to notify you by sending you a text message with a link to the new policy unless you have revoked your consent. We may terminate our text club program at any time.
For your safety and the safety of others, please don’t text and drive.
If you have any questions about this policy, would like us to mail you a paper copy of this policy or are having problems receiving or stopping our text messages, please contact us using the following information: 2800 E. College Ave., Appleton, WI, 54915. 920-734-9226.